starting strength gym
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mike Pence refuses to wear face mask at Mayo clinic....WTF?!!

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The way I see it, is that we have evolved to the point where we can control our environment and we can change our environment to our benefit quicker than we can evolve. And the continual improvement of what benefits us is a sort of evolution itself. It’s all natural as we are part of nature.

Pence is a MAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaAaaaAAaN!

Default Of course, thats cultural evolution....so,yes, the pace of evolution can quicken

Quote Originally Posted by Theseahawk View Post
    The way I see it, is that we have evolved to the point where we can control our environment and we can change our environment to our benefit quicker than we can evolve. And the continual improvement of what benefits us is a sort of evolution itself. It’s all natural as we are part of nature.
    But you still can't overturn millions of years in a couple hundred....it doesn't quicken that fast...we still have bodies that mostly formed 5-10 million years ago...and I have back hair to prove if...you think Iphones, remote learning and grubhub deliveries wipes that all out overnight....remember when you felt like cracking that guy over the head when he was looking at your girl too long....thats your inner caveman talking...and you can dress him up in a fine Italian suit with french colognes but that just window dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    But you still can't overturn millions of years in a couple hundred....it doesn't quicken that fast...we still have bodies that mostly formed 5-10 million years ago...and I have back hair to prove if...you think Iphones, remote learning and grubhub deliveries wipes that all out overnight....remember when you felt like cracking that guy over the head when he was looking at your girl too long....thats your inner caveman talking...and you can dress him up in a fine Italian suit with french colognes but that just window dressing
    Actually my suits were made in Singapore to British and American styling due to my unnatural ability to sail and fly there. My ship took on supplies of long life food held there for disaster relief purposes due to man’s unnatural ability to refine flour and fats on an industrial scale. We took on a load of tools and we made up packages of food and tools in unnatural nylon bags that were unnaturally helo-lifted by by burning unnaturally refined crude oil to the people of the Philippines who were suffering without food and shelter due to the perfectly natural event of a Tsunami. Our ship provided clean drinking water due to our unnatural reverse osmosis plants. All these unnatural things that have developed in our recent history helped those people live longer because their naturally destroyed environment was going to kill them. Of course if it was wasn’t for unnatural radio communication, we’d have never known about it anyway.

Great chat everyone I really enjoyed this thread. As for the whole argument about “nature” I guess we have the bodies we have and should do our best to feel good in them. Natural selection does not work to give us happy lives, it rewards genotypes that thrive in their environment to produce offspring. Our minds gave us a selective advantage but “nature” doesn’t give a fuck if we’re happy. So whilst it stands that our bodies don’t do well sitting at desks all day using computer screens and eating maccie-d’s I’m more than happy to cheat it with a face mask (if the evidence is good)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    The only digression from that was Fox (once upon a time)
    Could you explain that? I know that the media is bullshit, but what happened to Fox?

I know I'm opening up an old thread, but this comment got my attention

Quote Originally Posted by eyezm View Post
    I know that the media is bullshit, but what happened to Fox?
    Nothing, they've always been controlled opposition. Their "news" mirrors ap, reuters etc and couple commentators that are outside the mockingbird propaganda doesn't take them outside the system.

Fox Radio News just reported that Herman Cain has died. At the end of the newscast, long after the gushing report about the well-attended church funeral of Lewis.

starting strength coach development program
    Herman Cain was a fine man.
    The only presidential candidate I’ve ever sent Contribution money To in my life. He would of brought the races together unlike that America hating racist with a chip on his shoulder Obama.

I wonder if his doctors were allowed to prescribe hydroxychoriquin to treat him or If CNN forbade it.

I really miss Hermans morning talk show here in Atlanta

John Lewis did good work back in the civil rights days of the 60’s but he sold his soul to the Democrats long ago which is sad.

George Bush slobbering over him makes me wish I never voted for him or his father.
    The globalist Bushes are a disgrace.

Just my opinion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567