starting strength gym

Thread: Any news regarding Best Belts? Not able to contact for weeks regarding an order.

Default Any news regarding Best Belts? Not able to contact for weeks regarding an order.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Just thought I would ask because I first found out about them here and you all seem to know them.

I placed an order some time ago. Money left my account. No delivery, no response to email and nobody answers the phone (I also left a message).

I know it's a small shop, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone knows what's up.

Unfortunately, their customer service has really suffered in the last few years. I am sure you will get your belt, it just takes them a long time to get it out.

I echo John's comments. They take time but Dean will never send a belt out unless he is absolutely satisfied with the quality of the leather. He once delayed my order because he was unhappy with the leather they sent him. In short, you have a fine belt coming your way.

Dear JohnKreg,

I'm wondering if you received your belts (it's now been a month).

I've been very happy with the Best Belts I got in 2015.

I've now ordered two more and will post an update when received!

Here's the update (positive) on my order from Best Belts.

Timeline was pretty quick:

ordered July 5, 2020
    automated confirm email July 6, 2020
    shipped July 13, 2020
    arrived July 15, 2020

The now belts looked good, same as the old belts from 2015. The new belts are the narrow 2-and-a-half inch versions to use for the deadlift (instead of my original 4-inch belt).

Took the new belts to the gym today, and I was pretty happy. A narrower belt does seem a little better for the deadlift.