starting strength gym

Thread: Let’s Eat Dog! Cancel Culture and the Death of Satire | Noah Ebner

Default Let’s Eat Dog! Cancel Culture and the Death of Satire | Noah Ebner

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "I know what you’re thinking, so before we get started let me assure you that dog meat is absolutely delicious. No, it doesn’t taste just like chicken, but it is similar in texture and taste to other lean animals with relatively large muscles like horses and kangaroos."

Read article

Good article, I learned two new words: pedagogy and exaptated, though I doubt I'll ever have an opportunity to use them in conversation.

As for eating dogs, it's part of my stay in place plan for SHTF. Most of my neighbors have large, rather useless dogs and they're part of my harvest plan. Since most of my neighbors are “In your face liberals” that oppose private gun ownership...

A modest proposal that would swiftly fall prey to . . .

whatever.

Enjoyed that piece, funny and poignant.

Shit. I hope the pugs don’t read this....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jones View Post
    Shit. I hope the pugs don’t read this....
    Don't worry your grumble and mine are probably safe... there's not enough there for even a small burrito.... Now the newfie down the street, he's fair game!

starting strength coach development program
    Good article. The reason that dog’s were chosen for the satire is why dogs are better than any other animal, including and especially the other primates. I am ashamed to share a recent common ancestor with them, in fact. Monkeys are contemptible. Dogs might eat shit, but they don’t throw it at you. And wouldn’t if they could.
    There is a nonzero probability that one day, some dog will save your ass at great cost or risk to itself.
    Also, they are the only other animals that can have jobs in which they will perform without supervision. I know a lot of people who can’t do that.
    Also, dogs have a theory of mind. They are able to predict what a human may or may not be aware of, such as the location of an object. I don’t mean knowing the location of an object, but predicting whether you know.