starting strength gym

Thread: Smelling salt(ammonia)

Default Smelling salt(ammonia)

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I have noticed that I don’t get much bite out of pre workouts like c4 or etc. however some days I feel very sluggish coming into the workout and I’m just wondering if smelling salt is dangerous in your opinion? I ordered some and tested it out on a non lifting day and I can say it gave me like a short bout of WAKE up scenario. If it is dangerous long term I’d rather not use it but i would rather have a medical doctors opinion before I go all in on this stuff. Thank you.

Just do a little longer warm up. Very often I come to the gym tired from all day work and it turns out that I hit my numbers with no problem. Actually, some times everything feels suprisignly light.

I do not use any pre workout, just tring to get my calories and sleep. It works better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Larousse View Post
    I have noticed that I don’t get much bite out of pre workouts like c4 or etc. however some days I feel very sluggish coming into the workout and I’m just wondering if smelling salt is dangerous in your opinion? I ordered some and tested it out on a non lifting day and I can say it gave me like a short bout of WAKE up scenario. If it is dangerous long term I’d rather not use it but i would rather have a medical doctors opinion before I go all in on this stuff. Thank you.
    I use coffee with a multivitamin, B vitamin, and C vitamin to wake up. It's good for you, and it works.