starting strength gym

Thread: Introducing Your 14 and 15 Year Old To Strength Training: One Parent’s Experience and

Default Introducing Your 14 and 15 Year Old To Strength Training: One Parent’s Experience and

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "We want the best for our kids, don’t we? We’ve made so many mistakes in the gym, let alone in life, that we don’t want our kids to do the same. We don’t want them to waste time, to go down dead ends, to get frustrated and quit before they reach their goals. Since you are reading this, you value strength, and you want the same for your kids..."

Read article

I enjoyed this. I can relate to the frustration with training my teenage daughter. Most of the points you made I can relate to.

I decided to abandon encouraging her to train. Between her soccer schedule, eating and sleeping habits, I was afraid she wasn't recovering sufficiently. Sounds like you would agree.

I like your point. Play the long game.

Gator, that may have been the best decision you have made as a parent. If the time and recovery isn’t there, just wait.

Fantastic article and very relevant to me with two boys 11 and 8. Thanks for sharing your experiences!!