starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s Talk Pants & Underwear

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I never wear underwear to avoid VPL.

Get BodyGlide. Chafing prob solved.

I guess I have to be the one to suggest keeping the underwear and ditching the pants? I mean, that'll save even more room in the luggage, and it'll feel so much better. #TeamNoPants

So for pants, you should check these guys out. They are specifically for hockey players, a group of men that also have a hard time getting pants that fit: Pants, Jeans, Joggers, and Shorts for the every day Hockey Player – GONGSHOW Canada

These are my favorite underwear because they're long enough to get down to my knee to prevent chafing and the fabric breathes well: New Underwear For Men | Men's Stylish Underwear | New Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    The skin is definitely irritated. They make a slightly longer boxer brief, which I’ve tried, but they seem to get a little stretched out too easily. When I go up a waist size, then they’re too loose around my waist.

Maybe commando is the way around this. Any suggestions for the chaffing?
    If you insist on wearing underwear (I'm not judging) check out the brand ExOfficio. I needed something that would prevent chafing while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail (Mexico to Canada) and Body Glide would only work so much. The longer pairs (9") of ExOfficios cover a lot of the thigh and keep that chafing under control. Yes, they're a bit pricier than a lot of brands, but they last. I still wear the pairs that I used on the hike back in 2015 and have gone from 245 (pre-hike) to 185 (immediately post-hike) back up to 225 (at the end of NLP). They still do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    If you insist on wearing underwear (I'm not judging) check out the brand ExOfficio. I needed something that would prevent chafing while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail (Mexico to Canada) and Body Glide would only work so much. The longer pairs (9") of ExOfficios cover a lot of the thigh and keep that chafing under control. Yes, they're a bit pricier than a lot of brands, but they last. I still wear the pairs that I used on the hike back in 2015 and have gone from 245 (pre-hike) to 185 (immediately post-hike) back up to 225 (at the end of NLP). They still do the job.
    Thanks Bill. I'll give them a try.

ID try underwear with longer lengths on the legs that way its the underwear rubbing together when walking etc not your thighs. ID say most would be athletic versions like jockey, under armor, Adidas etc.

I started wearing suspenders—give them a try, I think you’ll like ‘em.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rodgers View Post

These are my favorite underwear because they're long enough to get down to my knee to prevent chafing and the fabric breathes well: New Underwear For Men | Men's Stylish Underwear | New Collection
    Man, I want to try these skivvies, but $30+ per pair, I dunno.

starting strength coach development program
    I've had this issue recently. I solved it by looking for Big and Tall sizes in underwear. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12