starting strength gym

Thread: Looking for a training partner in Sydney (Australia)

Default Looking for a training partner in Sydney (Australia)

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hello

I am looking for someone to train with that is doing the SS program (or at least uses the SS techniques for the main lifts). If anyone on here lives in Sydney (preferably southern suburbs) or knows of anyone here that might be interested, could you please respond to this message.

I don't like my chances but I thought I'd just ask.

Thanks.

Are you allowed to train in Sydney?

Yep. There was a 3 month shut down in late March to late June 2020. Then gyms reopened.
    But this country is still an absolute joke...for example since March last year, we haven't been allowed to leave the country unless we are given a special permission from the government (the majority of people get rejected). In fact for much of the past year, states within Australia have even had their borders closed to other Australian states. Its frightening just how compliant and credulous most Australians are...scary how they are comfortable with one of the most basic human rights (freedom of movement) being taken away from us.
    When trying to explain to people here that its wrong that a government should have this much control of our lives, so many Australians give the same answer..."but why would you want to travel right now?" They are missing the point, and just dont get it.
    Once we are ALLOWED to travel overseas again (who knows when that will be) we will almost certainly be required to show proof of coronavirus vaccination before boarding a plane.