starting strength gym

Thread: Q&A Episode - Welcome to Starting Strength Network | Starting Strength Radio #105

Default Q&A Episode - Welcome to Starting Strength Network | Starting Strength Radio #105

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip and Nick talk about the change to the Starting Strength Network and Rip answers questions from subscribers and fans.

(Click image to view)

Join the Dark Side

I enjoy your podcasts and will miss not hearing them as I work on Friday but I can’t see paying ten bucks a month when I can glean any information from the website or even ( gasp!) actually read the blue book. I liken this to when my coworkers ask me why I don’t go to the union meetings once a month on Saturday, and I respond by saying that I can hear people bitch about the company every day for free, without wasting my gas and my time driving to the union hall on a weekend. Good luck with the network, sir, you have helped me tremendously.

Discretionary spending is a personal decision for each person. When I look at what I appreciate and where I've found value, let's just say that some recipients of my modest discretionary expenditures have found themselves getting less, while $75 to Starting Strength feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Old guy Wayne 57 View Post
    Good luck with the network, sir, you have helped me tremendously.
    But not $6.25/month's worth? How can we make it better?