starting strength gym

Thread: Statement to the Committee on HB 4042 | Mark Rippetoe

Default Statement to the Committee on HB 4042 | Mark Rippetoe

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I don't have to tell people of normal intelligence who are unblinded by politics that men and women have different physical capacities. To say otherwise is a lie, and is both biologically false and a direct contradiction of the phenomenology observed over the millennia of human existence.

Read article

Clear, concise, and logical. Thank you for writing although the statement’s clarity, brevity, and logical flow sadly make it poison to political discourse.

Thank you for having the balls to stand up for what is right. You are a rare breed

That a society even has to address the issue of males competing as female athletes still floors me. This brings to my mind the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes". Someday, soon I hope, the activists and politicians that push this nonsense will be seen universally as the fools they are. Thank you Rip for addressing this with the Texas Legislature.

Well done. Thank you for writing this.

starting strength coach development program
    It's kinda sad that this fact of nature has to be clearly spelled out to the politicians!

On a podcast a while back I believe Rip referred to an article about Serena Williams thinking she could beat the a men's tennis player ranked 200th. She tried and didn't win, but commented how much more quickly the male could move compared to female competitors.