starting strength gym

Thread: Rip's Favorite Lifts, the NFL Combine, & Things You Should Have In Your Kitchen

Default Rip's Favorite Lifts, the NFL Combine, & Things You Should Have In Your Kitchen

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Starting Strength Radio #122

Rip answers questions from Starting Strength Network subscribers and fans.

As someone stuck behind enemy lines, I feel I should issue a correction. They aren't requiring vaccine proof shit for gym use in New York. They SAY not to enter without a mask if you're unvaccinated, but no one asks to see those stupid cards, ever. And I go to a big franchise gym and have been to several locations that all did not enforce this. Now, if by "New York" you just mean the city, I don't know what the fuck's going on there. It's kind of like ground zero for the bullshit, everything is worse there.

You poor bastards upstate get tarred with that brush all the time, and you need to secede. I mean NYC when I say New York in reference to this silliness.

I actually live in Suffolk County on Long Island, but very similar out here to upstate areas, but a bit more densely populated. My aunt lives upstate though, and it is GREAT up there.

As a Canadian who’s always been envious of your constitution, I have to ask, how the hell are they getting away with this? How can a private business ask details of your medical history?

Also as a Canadian, you think you are stuck behind enemy lines? ( kidding, my sympathies).

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    As a Canadian who’s always been envious of your constitution, I have to ask, how the hell are they getting away with this? How can a private business ask details of your medical history?
    They can ask anything they want. You just tell them to Go Get Fucked.

Constitution is just a word meaning principles. If the people sacrifice their principles then all thats left is a meaningless piece of paper backed by nothing. You want to know how they get away with it? The people no longer have their principles. Stop capitulating.

Or as Rorschach says, “Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.”

starting strength coach development program
    I don’t know what you read about the UK but I can gladly report that most people have gotten all over this silly bullshit now

The percentage of mask wearers is now clearly under 50% for the first time in a long time