starting strength gym

Thread: Cryptic AIPT (Australian Inst. of Personal Trainers) blog post...

Default Cryptic AIPT (Australian Inst. of Personal Trainers) blog post...

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi all,

I was searching around for a Starting Strength community in Australia, when I came across this page from the AIPT - Should You Really Start With Starting Strength? | AIPT

It finishes with a cryptic sentence: "If you jump off halfway through because ‘You get it now’ you’ll never see the twist at the end because it will be you; an agonising twist you never saw coming."

Anyone knows what this 'twist at the end' is that they're referring to? I've read the book... All I can think of is:
    - Jumping off halfway, whilst still a novice will see a faster loss in strength than those in the 'intermediate' phase?
    - The need to have a sufficient caloric intake, and subsequent mass gain in the novice period (which doesn't do well in the typical PT 'before/after' transformation/vanity photos)
    - (Temporary) pause / loss in any sport-specific conditioning as a result of focusing/getting the most out of the NLP, which then requires 'reconditioning' afterwards again?

Thoughts??

The author clearly has not done the program or actually even understands the program or Starting Strength as a whole. This webpage is clearly just to disparage a well-known methodology so that you'll instead buy their program which is why it ends with a link to their products.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

https://pics.me.me/carefully-fall-in...f-27992673.png
    I think I figured out the meaning of the quote.

I think that article was written by a bot not a human.

Seems to me they mean you should finish the program, not stop at a 275 squat that most of us think is heavy enough when we do this the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I think that article was written by a bot not a human.
    I often get the feeling that around 10% of anything I read on the web is from a bot. The odd phrasing, use of esoteric synonyms, and non-sequiturs that make me feel like I'm having a stroke. It'a especially bad on Instagram.

The really interesting part about all of this is that we now have AI bots learning how to write based off of input data that includes posts or articles that were themselves written by bots.
    This cycle should be fun to watch develop.

starting strength coach development program
    I think this is just a bad human writer.