starting strength gym

Thread: TRT Doc Austin/San Antonio

Default TRT Doc Austin/San Antonio

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm not real crazy about the TRT doc I started with in San Antonio. She's fine but I feel like I'm being sold all the time and not necessarily being treated. I tried pellets for the first time out (2 rounds) and though they are okay I think I want to switch to injections. I've considered going virtual with Tier 1 but I'd prefer to exhaust my face to face options first. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ya, I was sold on it too. It reminded me of going to the doctor to get your mmj medical card in the early 2000's.

Bend over touch your toes and yes you're a candidate. Now lets talk about your payment plan to start. What's holding you back? You know it's a miracle drug don't you?

I would also consider how much you're going to pay for face-to-face versus remote. There are a few really good remote clinics that have the prices down quite a bit.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    I would also consider how much you're going to pay for face-to-face versus remote. There are a few really good remote clinics that have the prices down quite a bit.
    Any names of remote clinics you can pass along or was Tier 1 what you were referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Ya, I was sold on it too. It reminded me of going to the doctor to get your mmj medical card in the early 2000's.

Bend over touch your toes and yes you're a candidate. Now lets talk about your payment plan to start. What's holding you back? You know it's a miracle drug don't you?
    Ha! Exactly! It’s not a bad product at all it just feels a little over sold and I’m not a fan of the lack of control. The super high at about 4-6 weeks followed by the gradual decline over the next 3 to 4 months until you’re fully depleted sucks. The “fire and forget” aspect is nice.

National Rejuvenation Centers is solid. I haven't been treated by them, but I know people who have, and they're good. Their prices are also the lowest I've seen for any clinic. I spoke with one of their guys, Jeff, who is the son of the owner, and they are super passionate about helping people both with treatment and giving reasonable prices for quality care.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com