starting strength gym

Thread: Podcast issue

Default Podcast issue

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Is anyone else having issues listening or downloading starting strength podcasts via the iPhone app?

That would be an iPhone app problem, not a podcast problem.

Yes. Same here. Maybe it’s me. I have an older IPhone 7+. But I don’t have problems with other podcasts.

Can't help with the iphone app but I personally use stitcher. Works a treat and the app isn't full of unnecessary crap. Give it a try if you can't get your issue sorted.

I can't see your set up or apps to fix the glitches or settings.

Again: "The system works by distributing by feeds and those feeds being run on websites/apps whatever. Episodes are not added or removed individually across channels, including Apple's particular app. The episodes are published and available. Apple podcasts have the episodes: Starting Strength Radio on Apple Podcasts."

What this means is that all the episodes are there in the walled off ecosystem as you can directly demonstrate yourself by looking at the link above. I can't troubleshoot whatever problem is preventing one from communicating with the other, but this localizes your problem there, Apple to Apple. Apple is known to fuck with systems to "suggest" upgrades, perhaps this is another fun way of them giving you a nudge. Buy a new tracker! Live in a pod! Eat the bugs!

starting strength coach development program
    I know it’s not a SSR issue, just seeing if others are affected also. I tried several different devices and friends also can’t play anything SSR through the Apple podcast app.

I’m listening now via Spotify which works fine.