starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low T

Default Low T

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I went to Carolin’a Men Clinic and they tested me. My T level was 260. Is $2500 per year normal for TRT?

Sounds high. We use Wittmer Rejuvenation Center. Look them up.

In Aust I’m paying equivalent USD$350 per annum.(these are 3 mthly injections though)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Sounds high. We use Wittmer Rejuvenation Center. Look them up.
    Are they on the same page as Dr Nichols as far as not being afraid to prescribe enough to treat symptoms as opposed to going by a "normal range" if necessary?

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Allen78 View Post
    I went to Carolin’a Men Clinic and they tested me. My T level was 260. Is $2500 per year normal for TRT?
    TRT - Starting Strength Gyms - Get Strong, Guaranteed

National Rejuvenation Center is around $130/month (our partner for TRT, as Rip said)

Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    Are they on the same page as Dr Nichols as far as not being afraid to prescribe enough to treat symptoms as opposed to going by a "normal range" if necessary?
    Yes, although Nichols seems to be more aggressive. Pricier though. $2000/year plus meds. I use Nicohls and most of the gym owners/coaches use NRC (link above) mainly due to price.

Thanks Ray. Appreciate the info.

Our price is $2000 year one and $1500 year two. Every single male deals directly with me 100% of the time. I don't use any ancillary staff for the treatment of men (the nurse will talk with the females at my direction as I found women in general would rather discuss sensitive issues with another female) such as nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, or another physician. All patients have complete access to me as much as they want throughout the year. There are no hidden fees like with some other clinics. Some clinics will charge to meet with the physician or only give a certain number of visits per year. Some clinics mark up labs to generate income. I spend most of my free time researching the medical literature so to provide the best treatment available. I would bet my guys have the most optimal levels of any clinic in the country.
    The last point I will make about cost is that the Starting Strength program is not cheap but it's worth it...you get what you pay for.

Dr. Nichols will be on the podcast very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Keith Nichols MD View Post
    Our price is $2000 year one and $1500 year two. Every single male deals directly with me 100% of the time. I don't use any ancillary staff for the treatment of men (the nurse will talk with the females at my direction as I found women in general would rather discuss sensitive issues with another female) such as nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, or another physician. All patients have complete access to me as much as they want throughout the year. There are no hidden fees like with some other clinics. Some clinics will charge to meet with the physician or only give a certain number of visits per year. Some clinics mark up labs to generate income. I spend most of my free time researching the medical literature so to provide the best treatment available. I would bet my guys have the most optimal levels of any clinic in the country.
    The last point I will make about cost is that the Starting Strength program is not cheap but it's worth it...you get what you pay for.
    This is completely consistent with a prompt email response I received from Dr. Nichols’ office to my inquiry within the past weeks.

The ball is in my court.

starting strength coach development program
    Wittmer Rejuvenation Clinic and National Rejuvenation Center are two different websites. Which one is the one SS recommends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast