Thread: Low T

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Wittmer.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    This is completely consistent with a prompt email response I received from Dr. Nichols’ office to my inquiry within the past weeks.
    Nichols is easily the best medical service provider I've ever worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    Wittmer Rejuvenation Clinic and National Rejuvenation Center are two different websites. Which one is the one SS recommends?
    Same company, new name. Everything will switch over to WRC soon.

Thank you to Coach Rip, Ray Gillenwater, the OP, and the others who have contributed to this brief but very informative thread. The video posted on the SS Gym website is immensely helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Keith Nichols MD View Post
    The last point I will make about cost is that the Starting Strength program is not cheap but it's worth it...you get what you pay for.
    Actually, the SS program is very cheap. All you need is the book and a gym membership or even a home gym consisting of just a rack and bench. You really don't even need the book tbh, you can find the program online for free and then watch Youtube videos or come to the forum and learn all you need. The simplicity and inexpensive nature of it is one of the things that makes it so appealing.

Actually, the SS program is very cheap. All you need is the book and a gym membership or even a home gym consisting of just a rack and bench. You really don't even need the book tbh, you can find the program online for free and then watch Youtube videos or come to the forum and learn all you need. The simplicity and inexpensive nature of it is one of the things that makes it so appealing.
    Yes, by all means save the $30 and don't buy the book. That's the place to save the money!

starting strength coach development program
    Your telling me I can download the book, watch a few YouTube videos, and read the forums and I will get the same results as going to a starting strength gym and working with a SS coach? I was unaware. Thank you for this information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12