Low T Low T

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Low T

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default Low T

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    I went to Carolinía Men Clinic and they tested me. My T level was 260. Is $2500 per year normal for TRT?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,469

    Default

    Sounds high. We use Wittmer Rejuvenation Center. Look them up.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    135

    Default

    In Aust Iím paying equivalent USD$350 per annum.(these are 3 mthly injections though)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Sounds high. We use Wittmer Rejuvenation Center. Look them up.
    Are they on the same page as Dr Nichols as far as not being afraid to prescribe enough to treat symptoms as opposed to going by a "normal range" if necessary?

  5. #5
    Ray Gillenwater's Avatar
    Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen78 View Post
    I went to Carolinía Men Clinic and they tested me. My T level was 260. Is $2500 per year normal for TRT?
    TRT - Starting Strength Gyms - Get Strong, Guaranteed

    National Rejuvenation Center is around $130/month (our partner for TRT, as Rip said)

    Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    Are they on the same page as Dr Nichols as far as not being afraid to prescribe enough to treat symptoms as opposed to going by a "normal range" if necessary?
    Yes, although Nichols seems to be more aggressive. Pricier though. $2000/year plus meds. I use Nicohls and most of the gym owners/coaches use NRC (link above) mainly due to price.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Thanks Ray. Appreciate the info.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Our price is $2000 year one and $1500 year two. Every single male deals directly with me 100% of the time. I don't use any ancillary staff for the treatment of men (the nurse will talk with the females at my direction as I found women in general would rather discuss sensitive issues with another female) such as nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, or another physician. All patients have complete access to me as much as they want throughout the year. There are no hidden fees like with some other clinics. Some clinics will charge to meet with the physician or only give a certain number of visits per year. Some clinics mark up labs to generate income. I spend most of my free time researching the medical literature so to provide the best treatment available. I would bet my guys have the most optimal levels of any clinic in the country.
    The last point I will make about cost is that the Starting Strength program is not cheap but it's worth it...you get what you pay for.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,469

    Default

    Dr. Nichols will be on the podcast very soon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Keith Nichols MD View Post
    Our price is $2000 year one and $1500 year two. Every single male deals directly with me 100% of the time. I don't use any ancillary staff for the treatment of men (the nurse will talk with the females at my direction as I found women in general would rather discuss sensitive issues with another female) such as nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, or another physician. All patients have complete access to me as much as they want throughout the year. There are no hidden fees like with some other clinics. Some clinics will charge to meet with the physician or only give a certain number of visits per year. Some clinics mark up labs to generate income. I spend most of my free time researching the medical literature so to provide the best treatment available. I would bet my guys have the most optimal levels of any clinic in the country.
    The last point I will make about cost is that the Starting Strength program is not cheap but it's worth it...you get what you pay for.
    This is completely consistent with a prompt email response I received from Dr. Nicholsí office to my inquiry within the past weeks.

    The ball is in my court.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Wittmer Rejuvenation Clinic and National Rejuvenation Center are two different websites. Which one is the one SS recommends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •