starting strength gym

Thread: Tapatalk issue?

Default Tapatalk issue?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Anyone else getting a "Tapatalk Plugin is not activated in your forum" when trying to read the SS board? Was working fine a day or two ago, now there is no sign of the SS forum in Tapatalk for me.

Good. I get really tired of having to delete the Tapatalk sig on your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Good. I get really tired of having to delete the Tapatalk sig on your posts.
    Well, ok then. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that. Had I known it was showing up I would have been more than happy to turn it off.

The issue is that they suck. Tapatalk has not been active on this site for over two years, since they started pushing ads through it and requiring a payment for the ads to be omitted. They must have changed something on their side that has changed your ability to run through their system.

Rip doesn't mean you specifically, Rob. But it has been pointed out over and over and over and even has a section in the FAQ.

It's giving me grief as well. SS doesn't even show up as groups I'm following in Tapatalk. It wouldn't show up if I searched for it even. I was able to muddle around enough to find it but yeah, it's messed up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Plano View Post
    Well, ok then. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that. Had I known it was showing up I would have been more than happy to turn it off.
    I have mentioned it several times, maybe not to you personally, and is in the FAQ that you didn't read. Nobody's Tapatalk is working here, and will not be. Drop it.