starting strength gym

Thread: Simplicity | Daniel Oakes

Default Simplicity | Daniel Oakes

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    ​Most thinkers are preoccupied with what the will is, whereas Rippetoe is concerned with how to best apply it. Instead of waffling on, he cuts through the mental masturbation and helps us by providing a basic premise – something with which we can all finally build upon...

Read article

Preach it, brother!

We are lucky we are living in a time where we have an author who explains to us bluntly what strength actually means.
    I'm mindful of this observation regularly. Wish I had been 25 instead of 45 when I became aware of his explanation. Am eternally thankful, however, that I was 45 instead of 85 and acted on it. What a contribution to mankind he has made in codifying the method and teaching it.

Beautifully put. As a student of philosophy I can safely opine that Rip is undoubtedly one of the 21st century's most valuable philosophers.

Finally.

Rip separates the wheat from the chaff and we all get to munch on the wheat. Look at ANY other strength organisation and try to notice how much chaff they pump out at you. Rip and friends offer a proper product, as evidenced by the results we can all witness. And I'll let you into a little secret: it's easy to mock a well-defined product because it's easy to confuse simplicity with stupidity. Let everyone try to be a convoluted malfunctioning spaceship; baked beans will always sell though.

I'm shutting up now because I sound like a lunatic!