starting strength gym

Thread: Online Coaching Services and When To Utilize Them | Rebecca Skinner

Default Online Coaching Services and When To Utilize Them | Rebecca Skinner

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    It’s no surprise that Starting Strength Coaches will tell you that in-person coaching is an invaluable experience. Coaches conducting in-person sessions can provide immediate feedback and verbal, visual, and tactile cueing to get a lifter moving in accordance with the lifting models quickly. This saves time: the faster the lifter can learn technique correctly, the faster the progress...[b]ut what do you do if you aren’t close to a Starting Strength Coach, Starting Strength Gym, or Starting Strength Affiliate?

Read article

I learned a TON from my SS strength online coach. An invaluable experience. I was in the running for “longest time YANDTP” ever. Ray’s patient work got me to finally stick with the program and we worked up to some lifetime PRs at age 64. I understand the Bay Area is not a top priority for a SS franchise …

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Marc, I hope you are chasing a 405 deadlift and 365 squat!

The Bay Area is politically and culturally bankrupt. It's too risky to do business there and it would be more frustration than it's worth even if we were allowed to participate in commerce.

Slowly but surely Ray slowly but surely. I’ll keep you posted when I hit some new benchmarks along the way.