starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are Masters athletes on TRT?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No.
    Channelling William F Buckley? "Delete your own damn account".

It's also amazing how many elite athletes have "asthma"

Why do so many elite athletes have asthma?

And as Mark always likes to knock the UK's lack of freedom :-), I would like to say that at least here it is legal to possess steroids, if not to deal them. In some of the bodybuilding groups on facebook you also see people discussing what and how much they can buy in a pharmacy in, say, Turkey, on holiday and bring back to the UK without customs taking them off them.

Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    Channelling William F Buckley? "Delete your own damn account".
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    Reminds me of a video I saw of a guy who was clearly into steroids going to a TRT clinic and getting a low-T diagnosis. He made it sound like the double digit serum test concentration he had was something he'd always been dealing with. Meanwhile there's pictures of him from a little while ago looking ridiculously lean and muscular. It's so blatantly obvious the reason this twenty something kid has low-T is from recently jumping off some kind of steroid cycle, but he finds a way to turn it into a humble brag implying he got himself looking like that on female-equivalent levels of testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan1 View Post
    How?
    Here is a novel idea.

If you so badly wish to not come to this forum/website....just stop coming here and posting.

I doubt Rip is forcing you to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Here is a novel idea.

If you so badly wish to not come to this forum/website....just stop coming here and posting.

That would do nothing to soothe the martyr complex he and a few others are apparently harbouring.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Here is a novel idea.

I make a point of deleting accounts that I don't plan to use anymore. I checked back to see if my account had been closed and noticed some comments directed at me. Since one comment made it appear that I could close my own account, I asked how. Since it's not possible, I'm gone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Before leaving, I should have added that I learned a lot from reading the books and appreciate the training suggestions offered as a courtesy. In addition, the comments made by many of you helped me pick a coach. Hopefully, this old athlete that is plagued by a couple of serious injuries can get through a few more years of competition and a couple more decades of training. Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234