starting strength gym

Thread: Rejecting the Slow Decline of Aging With Sylvia at Starting Strength Boise

Default Rejecting the Slow Decline of Aging With Sylvia at Starting Strength Boise

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Sylvia, a member from Starting Strength Boise, discusses why strength training is so important as we age and why she started doing Starting Strength after a recommendation by her son.

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been on a long layoff due to family problems that have no solution (senile father)

listening to her story got me off my lazy butt and back into my weight training.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

From Sylvia. Posting with permission:

Hi Ray, I've been thinking I wanted to get a bike for a few months. I was nervous about it because there is the fear of injury if I should fall. My balance is much, much better than it was when I first started working out at Starting Strength.
    I decided I wanted to do more to improve my mobility and I thought bike riding on the days that I don't work out might be a good way to do that.
    My plan is to just ride around my neighborhood. I don't plan to do any off-road riding. So far, it's going great and I feel very confident and secure with the type of riding I am doing.