Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average? Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average? - Page 4

starting strength gym
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    946

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    And as a proud Native American, I would appreciate it if you would read this article:
    How to Be an Ally to Native and Indigenous People

    "Don’t correct the way people choose to identify. Native American, Indian, American Indian, Indigenous, or our tribal names—it’s our choice."

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    And as a proud Native American, I would appreciate it if you would read this article:
    How to Be an Ally to Native and Indigenous People

    "Don’t correct the way people choose to identify. Native American, Indian, American Indian, Indigenous, or our tribal names—it’s our choice."
    I never claimed to correct anyone. I was just questioning it. I didn't realize this shit mattered so much to you. But it doesn't for me, so I'm done.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    "Strong" but not "very strong", apparently.
    Nobody is very strong other than the 50 or so people worldwide who pull 800+

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    946

    Default

    You are not allowed to question my identity as a Native American either.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I guess the Indians from India who grow up in those vegetarian states are probably gonna be weaker overall, but what would happen if Mongolian invaders stole a child there and fed it milk and steak and have it squat and deadlift?
    Boxer Amir Khan says Asians blame racism and eat too much curry to reach pinnacle of sports - ‘our diet is appalling’ | South China Morning Post

    He seems to agree. It amazes me that a whole group of people can be made to believe that eating meat is bad… but then again nothing surprises me anymore with Covid. It’s scary seeing people so confident in so little.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    It amazes me that a whole group of people can be made to believe that eating meat is bad… but then again nothing surprises me anymore with Covid. It’s scary seeing people so confident in so little.
    It is like a contest in who will adopt the strangest beliefs.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I guess the Indians from India who grow up in those vegetarian states are probably gonna be weaker overall, but what would happen if Mongolian invaders stole a child there and fed it milk and steak and have it squat and deadlift?
    There is one village in India that is famous for churning out muscly blokes to work as bouncers in clubs:

    Is this the toughest town in the world? The Indian village that breeds bouncers for booming New Delhi's nightclubs | Daily Mail Online

    "
    With many among them vegetarian, they must also follow specifically mandated diets to get the protein they need to bulk up.

    Ever since they've seen Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, they crave sixpacks. They want to be lean...

    'My suggestion is they drink at least three to four liters of milk a day,' Vijay told the BBC. 'A dozen bananas and around half a kilo of fruit. During lunch, they also consume 1.5 to 2 kilograms of yogurt with three to four pieces of flatbread. In the evening, they should have two pieces of flatbread and one to 1.5 kilograms of almond-infused milk.'

    Meat eaters can consume an entire boiled chicken, 10 egg whites, a dozen bananas, and 10 litres of milk a day."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Pound for pound, ethnic midgets are the strongest, objectively speaking

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Have you people learned nothing ? The strongest race is the pink one and their lives matter.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    There is one village in India that is famous for churning out muscly blokes to work as bouncers in clubs:

    Is this the toughest town in the world? The Indian village that breeds bouncers for booming New Delhi's nightclubs | Daily Mail Online

    "
    With many among them vegetarian, they must also follow specifically mandated diets to get the protein they need to bulk up.

    Ever since they've seen Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, they crave sixpacks. They want to be lean...

    'My suggestion is they drink at least three to four liters of milk a day,' Vijay told the BBC. 'A dozen bananas and around half a kilo of fruit. During lunch, they also consume 1.5 to 2 kilograms of yogurt with three to four pieces of flatbread. In the evening, they should have two pieces of flatbread and one to 1.5 kilograms of almond-infused milk.'

    Meat eaters can consume an entire boiled chicken, 10 egg whites, a dozen bananas, and 10 litres of milk a day."
    2,5 gallons of milk! Do the skinny guys who get bounced out of clubs go online and protest that this Vijay guy is giving the village fatty liver disease? “I got the sensation of flight when they clicked me out, but look at those bastards, they are so flatulent and watery”.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •