starting strength gym
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average?

Default Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    From observation, have you noticed specific ethnicities that tend to underperform on average in barbell training/strength building? Ethnicities that tend to over-perform? I know that everyone can get “strong”, but is there a noticeable difference in how certain groups are able to achieve great strength?

Sounds like Hate to me.

Ferengi. I bet those guys can't lift worth a damn.

"It's a trap!"

Fed! Fed! Fed!

Come on Rip I know you know there’s some truth to it. I think it’s pretty verifiable that Ethiopians are the best long distance runners. I got curious because I am Native American, and most Native Americans are obese with thin arms and legs, don’t know many “strong” Indians.

East Africans hold all the distance records, and West Africans hold all the sprint records. Beyond that, I don't want to interact with the FBI this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
    Come on Rip I know you know there’s some truth to it. I think it’s pretty verifiable that Ethiopians are the best long distance runners. I got curious because I am Native American, and most Native Americans are obese with thin arms and legs, don’t know many “strong” Indians.
    There's a wonderful blue book you can introduce them to, see if that changes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
    There you go! Can you please tell Fran that you don’t mind being called “Indian”?

starting strength coach development program
    Fair enough lol

Native Americans do not mind the term “Indian” at all, and the ones who do are the nutbars that went through the University “education” system and became extremely woke and made to feel like perpetual victims.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast