starting strength gym
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is there a genetic ethnic lineage that is considered weaker on average?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And as a proud Native American, I would appreciate it if you would read this article:
    How to Be an Ally to Native and Indigenous People

"Don’t correct the way people choose to identify. Native American, Indian, American Indian, Indigenous, or our tribal names—it’s our choice."

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    And as a proud Native American, I would appreciate it if you would read this article:
    How to Be an Ally to Native and Indigenous People

"Don’t correct the way people choose to identify. Native American, Indian, American Indian, Indigenous, or our tribal names—it’s our choice."
    I never claimed to correct anyone. I was just questioning it. I didn't realize this shit mattered so much to you. But it doesn't for me, so I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    "Strong" but not "very strong", apparently.
    Nobody is very strong other than the 50 or so people worldwide who pull 800+

You are not allowed to question my identity as a Native American either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I guess the Indians from India who grow up in those vegetarian states are probably gonna be weaker overall, but what would happen if Mongolian invaders stole a child there and fed it milk and steak and have it squat and deadlift?
    Boxer Amir Khan says Asians blame racism and eat too much curry to reach pinnacle of sports - ‘our diet is appalling’ | South China Morning Post

He seems to agree. It amazes me that a whole group of people can be made to believe that eating meat is bad… but then again nothing surprises me anymore with Covid. It’s scary seeing people so confident in so little.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    It amazes me that a whole group of people can be made to believe that eating meat is bad… but then again nothing surprises me anymore with Covid. It’s scary seeing people so confident in so little.
    It is like a contest in who will adopt the strangest beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I guess the Indians from India who grow up in those vegetarian states are probably gonna be weaker overall, but what would happen if Mongolian invaders stole a child there and fed it milk and steak and have it squat and deadlift?
    There is one village in India that is famous for churning out muscly blokes to work as bouncers in clubs:

Is this the toughest town in the world? The Indian village that breeds bouncers for booming New Delhi's nightclubs | Daily Mail Online

"
    With many among them vegetarian, they must also follow specifically mandated diets to get the protein they need to bulk up.

Ever since they've seen Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, they crave sixpacks. They want to be lean...

'My suggestion is they drink at least three to four liters of milk a day,' Vijay told the BBC. 'A dozen bananas and around half a kilo of fruit. During lunch, they also consume 1.5 to 2 kilograms of yogurt with three to four pieces of flatbread. In the evening, they should have two pieces of flatbread and one to 1.5 kilograms of almond-infused milk.'

Meat eaters can consume an entire boiled chicken, 10 egg whites, a dozen bananas, and 10 litres of milk a day."

Pound for pound, ethnic midgets are the strongest, objectively speaking

Have you people learned nothing ? The strongest race is the pink one and their lives matter.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    There is one village in India that is famous for churning out muscly blokes to work as bouncers in clubs:

Is this the toughest town in the world? The Indian village that breeds bouncers for booming New Delhi's nightclubs | Daily Mail Online

"
    With many among them vegetarian, they must also follow specifically mandated diets to get the protein they need to bulk up.

Ever since they've seen Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, they crave sixpacks. They want to be lean...

'My suggestion is they drink at least three to four liters of milk a day,' Vijay told the BBC. 'A dozen bananas and around half a kilo of fruit. During lunch, they also consume 1.5 to 2 kilograms of yogurt with three to four pieces of flatbread. In the evening, they should have two pieces of flatbread and one to 1.5 kilograms of almond-infused milk.'

Meat eaters can consume an entire boiled chicken, 10 egg whites, a dozen bananas, and 10 litres of milk a day."
    2,5 gallons of milk! Do the skinny guys who get bounced out of clubs go online and protest that this Vijay guy is giving the village fatty liver disease? “I got the sensation of flight when they clicked me out, but look at those bastards, they are so flatulent and watery”.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast