starting strength gym

Thread: Squat adductors pain prevents me to complete training

Default Squat adductors pain prevents me to complete training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'll try to make it short. Basically I were to squat today 106.5 kilo/234.8lb and due to adductors pain my brain told my form on the way down to be really really bad so I didnt even try to lift it up, (up untill now I had good form on squates, last workout 104.5/230.4lb kilo ill post a video at the end), I deloaded to 100 and couldnt lift aswell, I've also read your artical aswell The Reset | Rori Alter and it suggested to deload untill I can lift without any pain. but I feel I won't even able to do 80 right now.. I did my warm up sets as usuall and on last warm up 85 kiloX2 I already felt pain on the adductors but was able to complete with pain. so If i go even below 80k that means I should just keep my working weight 80 from now on and keep going up from there? Or should I just skip workout today and try again tomorrow? Thanks in advance

About the adductors pain I have been coached to push them out but in practice I think i just make sure they dont go in and not pushing them actually our and I think thats my makes my pain, that and the high load I guess

Ok a little bit background on my knowledge and workout:
    My friend who bought the book used to coach me and gave me the details of the book, he is now unavailable so I found this forum and thought I'd ask here since I'm kinda in the middle of the workout still and concerning how to continue.
    I'm 31 yo, 1.65 meter (5'5 i think) and 79 kilo (about 174lb) with about 29 precentage fat I guess. my diet is at maintance at 1950 calories, I know its maintance becuase I'm not losing weight at all for more than a month on that diet. I've been doing Starting strength practical novice and today is the 67th day. I've been raising the weight every single workout 2 kilo/4.4lb at a time and 2.2 on bench and press since my mid 3rd week training untill now and only did a small deload on the Press. my last workout numbers are:
    Squat: 104.5 kilo/230.4lb
    Press 40 kilo/89.3lb
    Bench 62.5k/137.8lb
    deadlift 93k/205lb

that my previous squat footage, sorry It dont show legs but my toes are pointed around 40 degree out
    104.5k/230.4lb squat - YouTube