starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Be 18 Years Old Again for Only $2 Million a Year

Default How to Be 18 Years Old Again for Only $2 Million a Year

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I thought you all might get a laugh out of this article. Especially when you see what he looks like in the photos. I think the only word I can use to describe it is frail. The guy is 45 but I think I'd rather have the body of the average 60 year-old Starting Strength practitioner.

"Middle-aged tech centimillionaire Bryan Johnson and his team of 30 doctors say they have a plan to reboot his body."

https://archive.is/ipiF3

(Original story is from Bloomberg, but using an archive link as it's pay-walled).

Embarrassing. The dye-job is part of the treatment, I suppose.

Pathetic.

At least he has a gas stove.

Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    I thought you all might get a laugh out of this article. Especially when you see what he looks like in the photos. I think the only word I can use to describe it is frail. The guy is 45 but I think I'd rather have the body of the average 60 year-old Starting Strength practitioner.

"Middle-aged tech centimillionaire Bryan Johnson and his team of 30 doctors say they have a plan to reboot his body."

https://archive.is/ipiF3

(Original story is from Bloomberg, but using an archive link as it's pay-walled).
    Finally, a “structured water” reference on this board. Beware of that rabbit hole. You will find yourself on the other side of the tie-dyed looking glass.

It is a very good article if you go in thinking it is written by the Babylon Bee.
    There are so many great satirical lines in that article:
    ...hangs out in a pressurized egg... and gives pep talks to glasses of water...
    He wants to have the...rectum of an 18-year-old.
    Johnson had begun tinkering with his body:... snorting the occasional vial of stem cells.
    More expensive programs, which top out at $1,000 an hour...Johnson, though, is the only client...
    His/her/its quacks can't keep charging him/her/it $1000 per hour if they look at the more objective markers, like grey hair, so they have to dye it.
    My bet is cancer within 10 years.

> corporate profiteering at your detriment

From his website in the "against" page.

I actually think this is quite interesting. There's a lot of things that "could" be done if they were pursued 100%. Far more interesting is the ongoing and widespread testing and what it shows.

I'm surprised at the crossover between what I eat currently and what he has as well.

One thing that is surprising is that his grey hair can't be reversed, I was under the impression that greying happens due to loss of vitamins and wouldn't technically be hard to reverse. I'm assuming he spent a lot of time chasing this and couldn't crack how to reverse it. I wish there was more photos of him because as Bill Burr said "I've never seen that age before" he could be between 25 to 55 from that top photo.

Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post

Vegan low cal diet, exercise a few hours a week, regular sleep schedule, blue glasses, a boatload of testing without having to actually, you know, do anything with the data? For $2 million a year?

I hate seeing people get ripped off.

I would do all that AND throw in yoga lessons along with the use of my personal sensory deprivation tank. From his picture, I doubt the exercise component includes barbell training so I wouldn’t have to waste my time getting an SS certification. I couldn’t live with myself if I over-billed him so I wouldn’t charge more than $1.5 million a year.

Does anyone have his contact info?

That dude ain't right in the head.

starting strength coach development program
    It’s another symptom of the transhumanist movement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast