starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Body Composition First

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by heinz83 View Post
    He also said Huey is too black sounding.
    I mean, do you know anything about Sri Lanka? How, like, the Sikhs are killing, like, tons of Israelis over there?

Just read these articles for the first time and I am so grateful. They really explained a lot and cleared up some questions I have had. First time poster. I have been doing the NLP for about a month now. 50 years old with a two year old daughter (only kid). Working through the Blue Book. And I can honestly say that if I knew that strength training was this easy and this fun...I would have done this many, many, many years ago. Thanks you Rip et al for all that you do!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousdon View Post
    Just read these articles for the first time and I am so grateful. They really explained a lot and cleared up some questions I have had. First time poster. I have been doing the NLP for about a month now. 50 years old with a two year old daughter (only kid). Working through the Blue Book. And I can honestly say that if I knew that strength training was this easy and this fun...I would have done this many, many, many years ago. Thanks you Rip et al for all that you do!
    You'll find out pretty soon that this, as with any other result oriented activity, is not easy. Maybe you meant simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousdon View Post
    Great attitude, but you're in the honeymoon phase. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I mean, do you know anything about Sri Lanka? How, like, the Sikhs are killing, like, tons of Israelis over there?
    I think that guy did too many lines of coke.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    You'll find out pretty soon that this, as with any other result oriented activity, is not easy. Maybe you meant simple.
    Yes...I guess simple is more like what I meant. That being said...I don't expect my progression to be easy...and I am welcoming the hard parts. No one in society now wants to do the hard shit! We are all too comfortable...including me. I have been asleep too long. Glad I am waking up now.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Great attitude, but you're in the honeymoon phase. Ha.
    I definitely understand! Weight training to me has always been explained as a complicated process. But the complication in Starting Strength is perfecting technique...not in the program. I am sure the hinemoon will be over soon.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz83 View Post
    I think that guy did too many lines of coke.
    Your comment was sufficient, Louis.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Did the stereotype against male italians go from greasy criminal wife hitters to effeminate narcissists? I wasn't notified of this.
    Nobody in your hood in the Mediterranean thinks of you guys as “male”.

I laughed.

starting strength coach development program
    If by "you guys" you mean young people then I can see why. But if you take my 50 year old sicilian dad, he's very undistinguishable from a 50 year old moroccan or egyptian man. We still have males, but being the fashion capital and filled with tourists and progressive propaganda (especially up north) kinda ruins that for everybody eventually.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234