starting strength gym

Thread: Life after the Service with Starting Strength Gyms | Inna Koppel & Jacob Pearce

Default Life after the Service with Starting Strength Gyms | Inna Koppel & Jacob Pearce

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    "The military is really high and really low," recounted Starting Strength Coach Jacob Pearce, formerly an infantryman in the United States Army's 101st Airborne Division. "You don't get this nine-to-five job where everything is the same every day, right down the middle. You get these great best days of your life, followed by the worst days of your life."

Read more

Such an excellent story! As a veteran myself...I wish I had an inkling of what I needed to do when I got out. Definitely need more people like Coach Jacob to help out the Veteran community.

This was an inspiring story, one that needs to be told more often. Most people have no idea what our veterans face when returning to civilian life. I'm impressed and happy that Starting Strength leads the way in nationally recognized apprenticeships recognized by the VA.

I had the privilege of being coached by Jacob last year when he was at Orlando. I wish him all the best at his new gym in Tampa.