starting strength gym

Thread: Effort | Jim Steel

Default Effort | Jim Steel

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Man, I just came downstairs to the basement where I write because I had an idea about an article and I was all excited. Before that, I was walking in the woods with my Labrador, Rebel, and the idea just came to me. And I came downstairs to the basement all pumped up because I was going to write an article about effort. And then I remembered that the last Starting Strength article had a whole lot to do with effort, and that I have written articles on my website and other websites about effort.

Read more

Don't ever stop writing about a subject you care about "just because". Especially when the articles come out so motivating! Because god damn, this one was also a joy to read, it had me nodding every couple of sentences.

Thank you, Mr. Steel, for this article, it's appreciated.
    I read all your articles on here, they speak to me. I like your personal style, as if you were talking directly to me. I like them in regard to the content as well: musings about training, my favourite topic. I find myself nodding and thinking "someone (else) gets it".
    I feel inspired, motivated and eager for my next training session, because you seem to speak from my soul as well as yours. I hear you. I can relate.
    And I hereby give you my blessing to continue to write about effort - at least this guy from the other side of the globe will continue to read it gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Dargatz View Post
    Thank you, Mr. Steel, for this article, it's appreciated.
    I read all your articles on here, they speak to me. I like your personal style, as if you were talking directly to me. I like them in regard to the content as well: musings about training, my favourite topic. I find myself nodding and thinking "someone (else) gets it".
    I feel inspired, motivated and eager for my next training session, because you seem to speak from my soul as well as yours. I hear you. I can relate.
    And I hereby give you my blessing to continue to write about effort - at least this guy from the other side of the globe will continue to read it gladly.
    Thanks so much for the comments and for the compliments. I appreciate it so much

Peter- thank you so much. I'm glad that it spoke to you!