starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Frito Pie

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Never heard it of this brand but my local Target had some. Grabbed some to try. I really hope you guys have not overhyped this chili because I am ready for it. Never saw or heard of Wolfs brand, we usually only see Hormel up here.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Never heard it of this brand but my local Target had some. Grabbed some to try. I really hope you guys have not overhyped this chili because I am ready for it. Never saw or heard of Wolfs brand, we usually only see Hormel up here.
    Wolf brand is good and as Mark says it is the original. As a Jr High schooler in West Texas in the early 60s, I was introduced to it at the school snack counter. 5 cent bag of Fritos slit on the side, filled with Wolf Brand with cheese sprinkled on it for 5 more cents. Top it off with a 5 cent Dr Pepper from the machine and life was good regardless of my academic performance. I still eat it today but with my wife's brisket laced chili. Some real good eatin!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    bag of Fritos slit on the side
    First had it on a campout in the '70s, thought it was genius. Still love it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234