starting strength gym

Thread: The best white rice

Default The best white rice

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    On one of the podcast awhile back, the conversation turned to rice. One of the fellas (maybe Nick?) mentioned which brand he thought was best. Does anyone remember the name of such brand?

Thanks in advance.

I donít know which rice was talked about on the podcast but you canít go wrong with some Thai Jasmine rice if you have a Costco near by they usually have their Kirkland brand which is my go to as well as a name brand one get yourself a rice cooker as well that you can throw on a pot in the morning or night before and stays hot all day saves a ton of time, effort and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat__THEW View Post
    On one of the podcast awhile back, the conversation turned to rice. One of the fellas (maybe Nick?) mentioned which brand he thought was best. Does anyone remember the name of such brand?

Thanks in advance.
    I also don't know what was said on the podcast, but it can depend on what you want to do with it, so what do you have in mind?

That said, for general purposes, a good jasmine rice serves well across the board.

Medium/short-grain style rice is where it's at: Nishiki Medium Grain Rice, 80 Ounce https://a.co/d/dcc5ZzU

Jasmine/basmati and other long-grain rice can go get fucked.