Low Stress Week

2018-02-19
    Safety Squat: warmups, 430x1, 380x4,4 - felt like garbage
    Incline: warmups, 215x5,5,5 - felt heavy, 5lb jumps fro here
    Chins: BWx4 x6 sets

2018-02-22
    Deadlift: warmups, 455x1, 405x4 - horrible
    Press: warmups, 182.5x5,165x5,5 - felt great
    BB Row: warmups, 205x5,5,5 - felt great, but probably go to 5lb jumps from now on

2018-02-23
    9 mile bike ride at Dupont

I'm done with this log and board. The bullshit that happened up in Rip's board WRT to intermediate and advanced training was a disaster. I've been here since 2009, and lots of good knowledgeable folks have gotten run off, or left on their own, because of this bullshit. Justin Lascek, John Schaffer, and now Austin and Jordan. Not to mention several senior board members that always had good productive advice and training logs that could be reviewed. This is a Starting Strength forum, with the emphasis on the word "Starting". Outside of that context, I don't think Asguard produces the best content or info regarding how to program. It is a privately owned board, so Asgard can do what they want..........as mentioned in the Thread of Chaos..........the market will decide. I'm gonna be part of the market that leaves and goes elsewhere.

Very few people actually look at my log, so I doubt I'll be missed. For the few that did: Thanks for watching, and best of luck to you.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post
    I'm done with this log and board. The bullshit that happened up in Rip's board WRT to intermediate and advanced training was a disaster. I've been here since 2009, and lots of good knowledgeable folks have gotten run off, or left on their own, because of this bullshit. Justin Lascek, John Schaffer, and now Austin and Jordan. Not to mention several senior board members that always had good productive advice and training logs that could be reviewed. This is a Starting Strength forum, with the emphasis on the word "Starting". Outside of that context, I don't think Asguard produces the best content or info regarding how to program. It is a privately owned board, so Asgard can do what they want..........as mentioned in the Thread of Chaos..........the market will decide. I'm gonna be part of the market that leaves and goes elsewhere.

Very few people actually look at my log, so I doubt I'll be missed. For the few that did: Thanks for watching, and best of luck to you.

What happened? (if you even see this).

I only ever read your log and log my own for the past 3 years.