starting strength gym
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: push pull beat and blow.

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    So, you're basically never playing in Hampshire now? What the fuck, i though we were buddies. Sexy buddies...?
    Don't be silly. I'll be sitting in with Trevor's Head at Sanctuary on Thursdays after the music quiz. £7 cover- bring your friends.

7/29 one hour hike.

7/30

Squat - 225,250,275. 8,6,3
    Bench 185,190,190 x5
    Dips 5x5

Since I'm not following a program, wasn't sure what I wanted with squats. Legs are sore from hiking and squatting. So figured 'light day' then thought to play with reps and keep the stress light. If I get in on fri maybe do some triples.

Bench - eye placement. Also on squat. Eye placement and don't re rack incorrectly. Hip drive was good with the easy weights.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    You are my friend, can't you bring some? Also, I have only the vaguest clue what you just wrote, like some kind of davinci shit.
    If you don't know the music scene in your own hometown of Basingstoke. I can't really help you. Only the fucking English would host a "Music Quiz" night at a bar...fucking terrorists.

Trevor's Head is a popular band where you are.

Fuck. Starting over. 2 years of the hard life and shedding bad habits one at a time . lets see what this sack of blood bone and soul can do.
    First work out back ended up with 13 hrs in the emergency room after 20 hours in my house alone not understanding how a top set of 95 could render me cripple 8 hrs later. Figured it out .been walking for about a week now and just hitting pull ups and dips.
    Tonight
    ,bar 3x5
    Chins 1,1,
    Dips... Anyone got a Kleenex.

Never have I hated training more than today. But hey . I was a hit at the crack house . pity they are all dead or near dead.
    Sigh.
    Lets go. Death by iron.

If you're not serious about "Let's go", then you will eventually experience 'Death by Tonto', a far-worse destiny.
    Nurse yourself back to life, old man -- I'm not ready to marry your widow just yet.

DirtyRed and I will be waiting for you.

M-T

starting strength coach development program
    Can’t believe my old log is here. Wow.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970