I'm locking myself in the basement and I'm not coming out until I'm locking myself in the basement and I'm not coming out until

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: I'm locking myself in the basement and I'm not coming out until

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default I'm locking myself in the basement and I'm not coming out until

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Hello everyone and welcome to my journal. I thought the title was fitting since I workout in a home gym in my basement. Here are my PRs as of now.

    About me
    Age:34
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 300

    Meet lift
    (APF)
    Bench 210 KG about 463 pounds.

    Gym Lifts
    Raw
    Squat 455
    Bench 350
    Deadlift 500

    Gear
    1 board press 500 pounds.

    Goals
    Meet with gear short term to long term.
    1. Bench 500 in a meet. I am competing in the Bench Bash 4$ on the Mississippi on 9/1.
    2. Total 1100 in a push pull meet.
    3. Total Elite in a full power meet.
    Gym
    1. Bench 400 raw
    2. Squat 500 raw
    3. Deadlift 600 raw
    4. Power clean 300

    At some point I would like to try out strongman training and competing as well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Seeing the way you went after and got the 500DL, I'm sure that you'll continue to have success in reaching your goals.

    I'm looking forward to following.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default 8/13/2007

    Power cleans 155*3
    Hang cleans 155*3
    Hang cleans 155*3
    Hang cleans 155*3
    Hang cleans 155*3
    Power cleans 155*3
    Pendlay rows 245*6 form was a little imperfect
    Pendlay rows 240*6 better form
    Pendlay rows 235*6 good
    Pendlay rows 235*6

    20 minutes cardio

    I changed up the rep scheme on the Pendlay's I think I'll stick with 4*6 for a while.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    Seeing the way you went after and got the 500DL, I'm sure that you'll continue to have success in reaching your goals.

    I'm looking forward to following.
    Thanks LNT.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    200

    Default

    You're strong guy for sure. I've got a gym in the garage outside. Nothing like having your own stuff.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Smith View Post
    You're strong guy for sure. I've got a gym in the garage outside. Nothing like having your own stuff.
    Thanks and so true about owning your own stuff.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51

    Default

    UNTIL WHAT? WHAT???? I CAN"T STAND IT! You're not coming out until what???? AAAAARGGGGHHH! *explodes*

    Oh, and you're one strong mo'fo.

    EDIT: I just replaced the word "basement" with "closet" and had a little bit of a chuckle.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    UNTIL WHAT? WHAT???? I CAN"T STAND IT! You're not coming out until what???? AAAAARGGGGHHH! *explodes*

    Oh, and you're one strong mo'fo.

    EDIT: I just replaced the word "basement" with "closet" and had a little bit of a chuckle.
    Thanks! I was going to say what happens in Lencho's journal stays in Lencho's journal but I guess I can't play the moral high ground on that one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    EDIT: I just replaced the word "basement" with "closet" and had a little bit of a chuckle.
    Did you ever see that South Park episode where Tom Cruiz won't come out of the closet...

    lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
    Did you ever see that South Park episode where Tom Cruiz won't come out of the closet...

    lol
    I haven't seen that episode. Is this the infamous episode that triggered Chef leaving?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •