starting strength gym
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ancestral Strength

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
    Nice session, Vike. Glad to see the light deadlifting is going well. Hopefully this shoulder thing doesn't get out of hand.
    Dear Lord me too.

You've about got me convinced to do some of those complexes. I'm getting tired of dieting and probably need to add something besides more calorie reduction to finish the job so that I can be done with it.

On the subject of your military pressing, is there any chance that you're getting the bar too far out in front? Rippetoe talks about almost hitting your nose in Starting Strength. The one time that I tweaked a shoulder with pressing wasn't from my BHN stuff, but from regular OH pressing. I think it was because I got the bar too far out front and probably irritated a RC.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    You've about got me convinced to do some of those complexes. I'm getting tired of dieting and probably need to add something besides more calorie reduction to finish the job so that I can be done with it.

On the subject of your military pressing, is there any chance that you're getting the bar too far out in front? Rippetoe talks about almost hitting your nose in Starting Strength. The one time that I tweaked a shoulder with pressing wasn't from my BHN stuff, but from regular OH pressing. I think it was because I got the bar too far out front and probably irritated a RC.
    Possibly. Though really, the only real difference that I made in the exact time frame that this started happening was the wider grip on seated military.

Complexes do rock. They kick my ass unlike anything I've ever done. If you really want to puke, do them tabata style.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567