Christmas time
I was on vacation. I wound up exercising about every 3rd day, looking something like
- 3 sets of 20 box squats
- 3 sets of 12 pushups
- 2 sets of 12 single leg glute bridge

Also lots of walking.

Day 43 Dec 30
My adductors have been bothering me for several days now. I had the PT spend a good 15 minutes doing various mobilizations. No more quadriceps tightness though - range of motion is equally good on both knees and hips now.
- 3x5 pullups
- 2 sets of 10 paused box squats
- 2 sets of 20 box squats
- set of 20 step-ups
- 2 sets of 12 single-leg glute bridge

I'm also not using the cane any longer.

I asked my PT when I could start deadlifting because it never caused impingement before. I was told I could "practice the motion." LOL. The sheet from the orthopedic surgeon says I can resume weightlifting at 3 months. I might start deadlifting a little bit sooner. I want to ease into squatting though - I think they took the labral tear to a whole new level.

Dec 44 Dec 31
For the first time in years, I can lift my knee without a crunching sensation! Thanks stretching! Decided to do some more:
- Thomas Stretch 2x
- Adductor stretch with distraction (both long and short adductors) for a long time
- Hamstring stretch with distraction
- Various hip mobilizations from Kelly Starrett videos

Very little pain at all. Mobility in general is already better in left hip (operated on) than in the right hip. I do find that at the very end-range of motion while walking that my adductors and hip flexors seem tight still but daily life