Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: 132, 220, 308, 385

Wonderful news. Jerry, small companies are no better. And age discrimination is a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Glad to here your safe for now.My son works for MSC Direct, a pretty big company.They seem to think nothing of cutting out a whole department when they find they can outsource cheaper.
    Thanks. Do they outsource overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    Wonderful news. Jerry, small companies are no better. And age discrimination is a big problem.
    Thanks. Yeah, the trend so far seems to be older workers with a lot of tenure.

Default Out source

Quote Originally Posted by Charlocity2 View Post
    Thanks. Do they outsource overseas?
    MSC is an industrial tool distributor. They do sell some of their own brand that they have made in China.They are know for their giant sized catalogue. The recently closed down the whole department that was responsible for producing the book when they found it cheaper to have it made by an outside firm.Most likely her in the US. But about 50 people at MSC lost their jobs.

I saw something on a Press 2.0 form check in the coaches forum that I wanted to try myself yesterday. The trainee was having trouble with his hips staying forward during the bounce. He was asked and confirmed that he was self-cueing tight glutes during his setup. Turns out that was what was keeping his hips forward. I tried the same advice and felt like my press had more pop from the bounce. Hard to undo that self-cue, though, because habit.

12/12/18
    Gym 4:30 pm

SQ: 260x1 (overwarmup), 230x3x4

P 2.0: 104x3x5

CGBP: 160x5x2

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738