132, 220, 308, 385 132, 220, 308, 385 - Page 60

starting strength gym
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 612

Thread: 132, 220, 308, 385

  1. #591
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    ..and the verdict is?
    :I don't ever see myself doing that on the regular. My conditioning might not be what it should, and maybe I need to start doing some. But being out of breath going into a second workset of squats (because I started warming up Press instead of sitting down and resting) is counterproductive.

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    I felt a mild migraine coming on about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to leave for the gym today. I always know they're coming because I get an aura (spots before my eyes) before any pain starts. That warning gives me time to try to head it off with aspirin, caffeine, and carbs. I knew it would be mild because lately all of them have been. I have had them since I was a teenager.

    But it must have taken at least a little bit out of me, because deloaded squats felt harder than they should have. The other thing that sapped some of my energy was not being able to easily get my belt off after my first workset. Ever since about October, when I reduced fat and sugar after high LDL cholesterol in my bloodwork, I lost enough from my waist to be able to go one hole tighter. Holiday liberties deceived me, but not my gut or my belt.

    1/4/20
    Gym 13:00

    SQ: 45x5x2, 135x5, 165x3, 195x2, 225x5x3

    Barbell rows: 135x5, 140x5, 145x5. I really slowed down the concentric and eccentric, but I still set the bar on the deck after each rep.

  3. #593
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlocity2 View Post
    I felt a mild migraine coming on about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to leave for the gym today. I always know they're coming because I get an aura (spots before my eyes) before any pain starts. That warning gives me time to try to head it off with aspirin, caffeine, and carbs. I knew it would be mild because lately all of them have been. I have had them since I was a teenager.
    I learn something new every day, always thought "mild migraine" was an oxymoron; Mine were excruciating and debilitating - a couple days with luck, but could last longer. I haven't had one in years now (maybe hormones?) but my mom had them, my sister has them, my daughter has them, my son has had them....migraines suck!

  4. #594
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    I learn something new every day, always thought "mild migraine" was an oxymoron; Mine were excruciating and debilitating - a couple days with luck, but could last longer. I haven't had one in years now (maybe hormones?) but my mom had them, my sister has them, my daughter has them, my son has had them....migraines suck!
    I guess my definition of mild migraine is one that starts with an aura, but can be headed off with aspirin, caffeine, and carbs, with only a little pain after the aura goes away. Yeah, the ones I got when I was younger used to make me nauseous.

  5. #595
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    1/5/19
    Gym 13:00

    P 1.0: 45x5x2, 60x4, 75x3, 85x2, 95x5x3

    BP: 45x5x2, 135x5, 140x5, 145x5. Felt pretty good with a grip width one thumb in from the start of the knurling. So, not CGBP, but not with my pinkies out to the first ring, either.

  6. #596
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    1/8/19
    Gym 16:30

    SQ: 45x5x2, 135x5, 170x3, 200x2, 230x5

    P 1.0: 45x5x2, 60x4, 75x3, 85x2, 96x5x3

    DL: 135x5, 190x3, 240x2, 280x5

  7. #597
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    1/11/20
    Gym 13:00

    SQ: 45x5x2, 135x5, 170x3, 200x2, 230x5x3

    Barbell rows: 135x2, 150x5x3

  8. #598
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    1/12/19
    Gym 12:00

    P 1.0: 45x5x2, 60x4, 75x3, 85x2, 97x5x3

    BP: 45x5x2, 135x5, 150x5x3

    Chins: BWx7, 5

  9. #599
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    1/15/20
    Gym 16:30

    SQ: 45x5x2, 135x5, 170x3, 200x2, 235x5

    P 1.0: 45x5x2, 60x4, 75x3, 85x2, 98x5

    DL: 135x5, 190x3, 245x2, 285x5

    BP: 45x5x2, 135x2, 155x5

  10. #600
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlocity2 View Post
    1/15/20
    Gym 16:30

    SQ: 45x5x2, 135x5, 170x3, 200x2, 235x5

    P 1.0: 45x5x2, 60x4, 75x3, 85x2, 98x5

    DL: 135x5, 190x3, 245x2, 285x5

    BP: 45x5x2, 135x2, 155x5
    Nice, tidy session!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •