starting strength gym
Page 86 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Granny's Log (deb)

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Trying to get an antibody rx; my symptoms were so slight, maybe I didn't have it. My brother and SIL also both had it (seems like everyone thinks they had it). The company he owns is manufacturing molds for N95 masks in conjunction with Rowan U.
    WBLock5,W3,D4
    4_27_2020 Sunday

Finished this week out trying to not overreach - no pain w/DL, need to go up on RDLs. Bench, I think residual fatigue.
    2" DefDL 232x1 215x3 @9 205x3
    Pause Bench 120x1 @8 112x4 @9 107x4x2s
    RDL 107x8@7 125x8x2s @8
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n

Get after those deficit deads...

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Get after those deficit deads...
    I'm trying!!

Forgot I did HIIT on the rower (7 intervals).

Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    I'm trying!!

Forgot I did HIIT on the rower (7 intervals).
    I'm funnin' with ya Deb...

I've got lonnnng arms, so whenever coach throws DD inn my programming I bitch like no ones business. Then everyone in the gym reminds me that's what a normal Deadlift set up feels to them, so quit belly aching.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    I'm funnin' with ya Deb...

I've got lonnnng arms, so whenever coach throws DD inn my programming I bitch like no ones business. Then everyone in the gym reminds me that's what a normal Deadlift set up feels to them, so quit belly aching.
    I have long arms but also long thighs. IDK??? It's always something just gotta press on.
    Another crappy session this am; besides restless sleep & stressed, the realization that the pain digging into my left scapula by the rhomboid even lying down is probably a rib:https://gph.is/Ub0LXP

WBlock5,W4,D1
    4_27_2020 Tuesday
    Haven't missed a squat in a long time; missed one today in the dungeon, I couldn't keep my left upper back & shoulder UP - very weird. Definitely a rib.

Squat 185x1 @8 180x2 175x1,f
    Press 80x1 @8 80x2 @8 77x2x2s
    2ct Bench 90x6 @7 100x6x2s @8
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n
    n

2 mile dog walk as it was 60's and sunny for a change yesterday. (The pup BEGS for this even with a torn dog acl)

Going to dr. at noon for regular things, hard to get care during pandemic. She told me, A) no antibody tests are yet available even though the "news" says they are, and, B) they're really only interested in plasma from recovered critically ill patients - not from "the rest of us" - mildly ill.

Have to see if the radiologist for whom I do all the collateral will give me a mammo/dexa that's been put off for 2 months already.
    The mayors around here are asking NJ governor give them SOMEthing; realistically are we waiting for nothing, since there will never be the testing required? and personally I doubt the validity of all the tests.

Is the #MeToo 'movement' also dying of covid-19? Christine Ford: a nonstop media blitz assault of "news" "outrage" "outcry" "believe her" "duty" everywhere you couldn't escape it... Tara Reade, with corroborating people and a taped interview of her mom on Larry King: *crickets* (this annoys me). If so, its a deserving death - shouldn't be used as bullshit/misandry.

As the pandemic turns.

I guess the media likes Joe,so put Tara Reade in the back burner.
    Just saw dogs getting CV19 on the news. We can't pet dogs now WTF is gong on.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    Sorry, if that's the case, I'm a dead man. I'm petting every dog I see.

This is madness on an unimaginable scale...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    The "movement" is bullshit, the doctor told me MSM media is total bullshit today. She said NJ/NY Governor (they whine for 2 hours EVERY DAY) is HALF bullshit (the stats - the numbers are impossible to know so the "stats" are bullshit and nothing to do with tests really because we will never have them on the scale required - the Govs are just waiting for the critically ill/hospitalizations to go down; the "doctors" who are spouting their "studies/facts" like those two guys in CA, she said every tom dick and harry is getting pressers/published and its not a real study its two guys opinion - which is bullshit. She said, I shouldn't tell anyone we had it without a positive test (because it freaks people out) even though she would tell us as patients, you probably had it but not worth waiting hours to get the test there's no cure anyway; and there's many more cases than reported, so the death rate is likely lower and that's ALL we KNOW know.

I let my dog lie on my bed for a while last night. It'd be hard to tell with my dog unless she got a cough, she's southern and very slow, sleepy, limps now - unless she's attacking small farm machinery or wants to go for a walk!