Current lifts (lbs):

Bench: 205 3x5
    Press: 145 3x5
    Deads: 345 1x5
    Squats: 145 3x5 (injury)
    Power Cleans: 145 5x3
    Pendlay Rows: 185 1x5
    Chins: +25lbs 5, 5, 3

Lots of pulling because I hurt my shoulder and my physical therapist told me the best way to keep them healthy is by pulling more. Ive been able to recover so far with the current setup, but if it becomes too much I'll probably cut the intensity of the rows (the scap retraction work is still valuable to me at low weight).

My current schedule is this (this week has been a little off because MLB playoffs, but below is the typical week)

Mon:
    Squat: 3x5
    Bench: 3x5
    Pendlay Row: 1x5; 2x5 @ 80% of first
    Chins for volume (low reps (2 or 3), high sets done throughout the workout, grease the groove baby)

Wed:
    Squat 3x5
    Press 3x5 (only once a week because I've been able to increase at 5 lb increments this way and if it works why fight it; 10 lbs every two weeks > 7.5 lbs every two weeks; once I hit a wall with 5 lb increases I'll alternate bench and press)
    Deadlift 1x5
    Chins for reps (maximum effort first set, 2nd set is 80% reps of the first set, 3rd set is 80% reps of the second)

Saturday:
    Squat 3x5
    Bench 3x5
    Hanging Power Clean 5x3
    Weighted Chins 3x5

So far I think my progress has been decent, we'll see how the squats fold in. I was doing SSB squats while my shoulder healed (never would have thought that squats would be limited when I could press pain free). I got the chin progression from Wendlers blog. Like he said, you can't have every girl in the sorority so if these start bombing out because of fatigue from my other lifts I won't be too upset.

Had to condense some workouts last week because of travel, ended up missing reps on a few sets of 207.5 bench. I will post stats after this week's workouts.

Low bar squatting has been completely wrecking my shoulder and has made me stall on other lifts, gonna switch to high bar for a while because it simply feels better, current working sets after this week:

Squat: 145
    Deadlift: 355
    Bench: 190 (deloading after misses, could be due to number of factors)
    OHP: 150
    Power Clean: 155
    Pendlay Row: 195
    Weighted Chins: +25 5, 5, 3

Work, health, travel, fuckarounditis and holidays derailed my training to the point where I am now back to neophyte status. On the road back to regain prior strength levels before softball season starts. Had a health issue which forced me to drop 10 pounds.

Currently in phase one of SS (however still high bar squatting):

Last working weights:

Squat: 175
    Deadlift: 245
    Bench: 160
    Press: 110

Going to try to hit 315 on deads before I work power cleans back into the mix. That should happen by the end of the month, unless of course my recovery hits a roadblock.

Current lifts @193 lbs

Squats: 230 3x5
    Deadlifts: 305 1x5
    Bench: 180 3x5
    Press: 135 3x5
    Chins: BW 3x5

Squats: 245 3x5
    Deadlifts: 315 1x5
    Bench: 185 3x5
    Press: 125 3x5 (had to reset, gonna start microloading once I hit 135 again)
    Chins: +10lb 5, 4, 4

starting strength coach development program
    Just keep plugging along. Setbacks unfortunately happen. I have just got caught up and back into PR territory after a 3 month setback. The only other alternative is to be weak and that is not an option!