starting strength gym

Thread: A serious attempt for 2019!

Default A serious attempt for 2019!

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Removed
    Last edited by lindsay; 04-01-2019 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Don’t want a jackass who lifts less than me being the first response to my log.

Nutrition plan:
    I will be eating ~2400 kcal on training days and ~2000kcal on rest days.
    If you actually eat this little, you're wasting your time training. I'd also carefully think about that program and really consider if it's in your best interest over the standard SS A/B program. (It isn't.)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay View Post
    Reason: Don’t want a jackass who lifts less than me being the first response to my log.
    My log is in kilograms, for your information.

At any rate, this is a forum (i.e., a community) where you asked for the input of others. Don't be so petulant that a response you disagree with causes you to abandon the thread and then subsequently spam the forum with a new one.
    Last edited by zft; 04-01-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post

At any rate, this is a forum (i.e., a community) where you asked for the input of others. Don't be so petulant that a response you disagree with causes you to abandon the thread and then subsequently spam the forum with a new one.
    Yeah, input, not derisiveness.

Here's why your reply was shitty:

If you actually eat this little, you're wasting your time training. <- Patently false first off. Training, even if eating only maintenance, is not a "waste" of time at all.

I'd also carefully think about that program and really consider if it's in your best interest over the standard SS A/B program. (It isn't.) < - I have to think carefully, but you somehow magically know what is in my best interests? There is no specific criticism here, you haven't offered anything better except saying the standard A/B is better. Obviously I disagree with that otherwise I would be doing it, so if you don't offer any reason you're basically just writing "no u". Did it not occur to you that the reason I am not squatting 3x/week is because I do not want to eat 4000kcal/day?

I am looking for constructive input, not trolls.
    Last edited by lindsay; 04-02-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay View Post
    Removed. Reason: Don’t want a jackass who lifts less than me being the first response to my log.
    Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    lol