Fred's modified SS Geezer log Fred's modified SS Geezer log - Page 25

starting strength gym
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 254

Thread: Fred's modified SS Geezer log

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    • starting strength seminar december 2021
    We're going to se Artimus Pyle in a couple weeks

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    We're going to se Artimus Pyle in a couple weeks
    Cool...let us know how it went.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

    Default

    6-6-2021 Sunday

    Squat
    bar-7
    ..70-5
    120-3
    145-3
    165-3
    180-3

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    As for music, that's my kind of music. I do like to listen to a channel called Southern Blues on Pandora, check it out. But for some reason when I'm in my garage I listen to talk raduo.Ive been told a few times it's an old man thing.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    As for music, that's my kind of music. I do like to listen to a channel called Southern Blues on Pandora, check it out. But for some reason when I'm in my garage I listen to talk raduo.Ive been told a few times it's an old man thing.

    I have a Roku tv in my garage and I put it on Youtube and pick what I am in the mood for. But I seem to be different than others as in when I go to lift I pause it. I cannot concentrate with it on. Must be an old man thing.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    I have a Roku tv in my garage and I put it on Youtube and pick what I am in the mood for. But I seem to be different than others as in when I go to lift I pause it. I cannot concentrate with it on. Must be an old man thing.
    Could be, its the same for me, Im old and I need silence in my homegym, I cant concentrate on the cues and count the reps with music in my ears. And I rather read while resting between sets.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

    Default

    6-10-2021 Thursday

    Squat
    bar-7
    ..70-5
    120-3
    145-3
    165-3
    185-3

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    As for music, that's my kind of music. I do like to listen to a channel called Southern Blues on Pandora, check it out. But for some reason when I'm in my garage I listen to talk raduo.Ive been told a few times it's an old man thing.
    We're going here in 2 weeks Jerry

    Rock Ribs & Ridges Festival 2021

    it's a lot of fun

    I don't listen to anything when I lift, mainly because it's too early in the morning and my Bride would kill me if I woke her up

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    375

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bingley View Post
    We're going here in 2 weeks Jerry

    Rock Ribs & Ridges Festival 2021

    it's a lot of fun
    There are some good bands on that list. Blackberry Smoke are from here in Atlanta. Charlie Starr is a great picker but as good as them and Pat Travers Band is the lineup on Sunday are all great. Have fun!!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •