starting strength gym
Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fred's modified SS Geezer log

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I have 7 matched pairs of 45s, 1 pair are 47s and another are 46s. I weighed each 45 when I purchased them.
    Whenever I have 45s on the bar I'm doing more than i post, the heaviest pairs always go on first.

Thats a lot of 45's.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    I have 7 matched pairs of 45s, 1 pair are 47s and another are 46s. I weighed each 45 when I purchased them.
    Whenever I have 45s on the bar I'm doing more than i post, the heaviest pairs always go on first.
    Same here, although with only 5 pairs (4 steel & 1 bumper).

Good to see that you're getting set up, Fred. Doing this at home is much more enjoyable and convenient. Hopefully you get those 2.5s soon for no other reason than no else should have your 2.5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    Thats a lot of 45's.
    I almost forgot, I also have a matched pair of 100 pound plates.

I almost forgot, I also have a matched pair of 100 pound plates.
    Does that include those wagon wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred J View Post
    Does that include those wagon wheels?
    Nn, and my Rogue 26'ER Plates weigh 70 pounds each. I also have 12 25 pound plates and 22 10 pound plates and several 5s and 2.5s
    I have accumulated a lot over the last 24 years or so. My home gym was a great investment, especially training with my Sons.
    My youngest Son now makes a very good living as a Fitness Manager with Genesis Health Clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Anders View Post
    Same here, although with only 5 pairs (4 steel & 1 bumper).

Good to see that you're getting set up, Fred. Doing this at home is much more enjoyable and convenient. Hopefully you get those 2.5s soon for no other reason than no else should have your 2.5s.
    It took until Friday afternoon for them to arrive. I have learned to stay home because of Fedex poor delivery's. I heard a noise like a truck and went to look outside and sure enough Fedex was walking across the next yard. I walked outside my front fence where I could see and when he turned around and seen me he knew he fuked up and immediately turned around and picked up the package and brought it to me and said sorry. This was the same guy from Wednesday so he remembered me as we talked a little when we were unloading. I asked did your phone tell you to take it there and again I got an answer of yes. I also asked do you not check the address on the package and he said yes and that it was his fault. This is the third time and the first time I had to go and confront the people as they kept the package.
    Last edited by Fred J; 05-01-2023 at 10:39 AM.

Nn, and my Rogue 26'ER Plates weigh 70 pounds each. I also have 12 25 pound plates and 22 10 pound plates and several 5s and 2.5s
    I have accumulated a lot over the last 24 years or so. My home gym was a great investment, especially training with my Sons.
    My youngest Son now makes a very good living as a Fitness Manager with Genesis Health Clubs.
    That is a lot of equipment and that sounds like a good deal for your son. I haven't had a blessing like that being able to train with any sons or daughters.

5-1-2023 Monday

weight 198

Bench
    080-3...20"
    120-3
    160-3
    160-3
    160-3...16"

bar hang

Not much lifting today as I have been fighting a very sore throat and cold. Last Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did a lot of cleaning out of storage and made two pickup truck loads to the recycle center. That was pretty tiring along with the sore throat. Hopefully I can get some squats in soon.

starting strength coach development program
    Getting deliveries always worries me. I have more problems with mail .Seems like they can't read.

Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast