starting strength gym
Page 1003 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053110315032003 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 24219

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    If you're RDLing more weight than you deadlift, you're not working anything other than your ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    Typically, a person can lift more with a RDL than a conventional deadlift. If not more weight, then much more reps.
    No, just no. Im really getting sick of your little tidbits of bullshit all over the forum. Even though you've had pretty much ZERO success as an athlete yourself, you give somewhat decent advice every so often. So keep to what you know and stop pretending your something that your not.

Typically, a person can lift more with a RDL than a conventional deadlift. If not more weight, then much more reps.
    RDL's are supposed to be done for reps!!! This statement is ridiculous as usual. Never ever once seen someone doing RDLS with more than they can conventional.

I am also getting tired of seeing your internet expert coaching. I actually do coach lifting in real life yet i never give advice on here because there are a ton more knowledgable people that can explain it better and i can learn from. YOU are not one of them. Stop it.
    Last edited by PaulBeech; 10-06-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBeech View Post
    RDL's are supposed to be done for reps!!! This statement is ridiculous as usual. Never ever once seen someone doing RDLS with more than they can conventional.

I am also getting tired of seeing your internet expert coaching. I actually do coach lifting in real life yet i never give advice on here because there are a ton more knowledgable people that can explain it better and i can learn from. YOU are not one of them. Stop it.
    Yeah, I have never seen someone RDL more than they DL.

To his defense, you could probably deadlift more than your 1RM if you start it from the top just like an RDL.

Quote Originally Posted by jon cowie View Post
    Also, you look like a tit when someone wants teh rack.
    Is this good or bad?

You should probably submit an article to Rip explaining this in further detail. Might help him fix the mistakes on page 259 BBT3

Quote Originally Posted by jon cowie View Post
    Do you guys not say 'like a tit'? I suppose you could substitute it for prick, dick, dickhead, bellend, wanker, cock, cockhead, cockend, fuck, fuckup, cunt, cuntstain, cuntdrip or cocksmock if you like.
    We don't. In general, tit=good. I'll go with cocksmock.

If you feel like a tit then I'd like to feel you...

starting strength coach development program
    Guy walks out of the steam room (or sauna) and I saw that his nose was bleeding. I pointed it out to him and he noticed it. He then went to the sauna (or steam room).