starting strength gym
Page 1308 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 3088081208125812981306130713081309131013181358140818082308 ... LastLast
Results 13,071 to 13,080 of 24218

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Is disagree with the polygamy label. Technically it's a polyamory committed triad. ( had to research that awhile ago )

For sure the girlfriend is 65% my wife's girlfriend. I'm typically along for the ride. Though after 3 years we now have date night with all if us and also two of us in all 3 possible iterations.

Wife and I have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly
    Everyone is free to have as many romantic/sexual partners as they wish, but it is somehow seen as incompatible as a long term family unit
    Have you ever tried to keep one girl happy? That itself is an effort doomed to failure. Trying to keep two happy qualifies as masochism.

The only places polygamy works are the places that women aren't allowed to have opinions.

Dastardly is either dumb or hasn't read that had been said before.
    Our maybe he's just trying to fit idlehands relationship model into some old model. It's not polygamy. It's not dirty hippies fucking anyone they feel like. It's a relationship with three people instead of two. It seems that everything else is the same. And, as he already said, they do have a kid.

Like I said. Technically it's not polygamy. Polygamy would be a triad, or more with a man at the top, and multiple wives. In this case , my wife is at the top and she has the two of us. And we are all involved. I'm not in charge of anyone's happiness but my own. There is a hell of a lot of emotional chit chat.

Quote Originally Posted by curlrackhog View Post
    "are you a wizard?" meme
    Every time I read this I fucking laugh my ass off, its so god damn funny
    Last edited by MattJ.D.; 11-29-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Daniel View Post
    Dastardly is either dumb or hasn't read that had been said before.
    Our maybe he's just trying to fit idlehands relationship model into some old model. It's not polygamy. It's not dirty hippies fucking anyone they feel like. It's a relationship with three people instead of two. It seems that everything else is the same. And, as he already said, they do have a kid.
    No such thing as an "new" model. Every kind of kink and relationship dynamic has been explored before. I have seen with my own eyes the multiple wives getting it on with one another in a traditional polygamous marriage in an "old fashioned" "conservative" country where women have less rights. In most strongly Islamic countries, a very large amount of men also swing both ways, I would say more so than in western countries. They just do it on the side and remain committed to the marriages with their wives.

Traditional with all manner of kinks. It's this type of language I take issue with. Traditional connotes one thing. Polygamy means one married to many. Polyamory means many to many love. So a polygamist is a special case of polyamory. The converse is not always true.

Married with affairs on the side is something altogether different.

Saw two skinny teens flipping tires today " use you legs bro ! " while another skinny teen struggled and ground though 115 on the bench. With collars and no spot nor Safties.

After about 30 seconds of pacing back and forth whispering to himself this crazy looking dude grabs a chest-height loaded bar out of rack, jams his cock out in front of him and tosses my brothers bodyweight weight up over his head a couple times.

Afterwards.....

.... it was me.

Inspired by Marotta lol that dude posted some funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post
    Wife felt she was giving up both girls and guys while I was only giving up girls , so she felt like she was missing out on something. Bisexuals are greedy.
    Sounds like a healthy marriage when one partner is focused more on what they're missing out on than what they're gaining.

starting strength coach development program
    Yes to the former. Interfere? Not really. She's happy to baby sit if we want to go out, or if I'm traveling for work and my wife needs someone to sit so she can go to work, the GF helps out.
    Quote Originally Posted by curlrackhog View Post
    Hilarious, actually laughed out loud.