starting strength gym
Page 1364 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 3648641264131413541362136313641365136613741414146418642364 ... LastLast
Results 13,631 to 13,640 of 24219

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by paterfamilias View Post
    Totally SFW, randomly generated conference call from hell:

http://conferencecall.biz
    That is a great site. Heard about it on a podcast the other day and it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chebass88 View Post
    Perhaps we can table this discussion for now.
    Before we table the discussion, we need to make sure that we have full buy-in because there are so many moving parts that it might not move the needle without full buy-in. Let's leverage the opportunity we have now to ensure we have a robust solution that will truly have an impact and take it to the next level, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chebass88 View Post
    Are you in management? This would look great on a powerpoint.
    That's a deck. No, not the thing behind your house you sit and drink beer on in the summer.

Does anyone's organization use "cycles" when referring to time? AS in, "Do you have any cycles over the next day or two to look at this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan75 View Post
    That's a deck. No, not the thing behind your house you sit and drink beer on in the summer.

Does anyone's organization use "cycles" when referring to time? AS in, "Do you have any cycles over the next day or two to look at this?"
    No, thank god. That sounds extremely obnoxious.

Cycles. Or percentage of time to commit. I even had the pleasure of working on a project the other day with a code name. We couldn't reference the customer. Everyone knew who the customer was.

This thread is reaffirming my burgeoning desire to become self-employed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ecj View Post
    Wow, ECJ, that's amazing. I hope your pivot in the near future allows you think outside the box to effect some real change going forward. At the end of the day, it's your decision and only you can determine where your skills will provide the most value-add.

Maybe you guys should take this discussion offline or at least make it a breakout later.

Quote Originally Posted by ecj View Post
    Do it. I did. And based on these recent comments, you can probably imagine how happy I am.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    While benching today I kept hearing the wild screams of a banshee and each time I got up could not spot where it was coming from. After much scanning and headscratching I realised it was the bench just next to me, a group of three rugby toffs from out of town, taking turns with 40kg on the bar. They were in team kit.
    Were these children? Or adults? Im assuming they were happy and proud to be drawing attention to themselves benching 85 pounds!! WTF??

As a former rugby and American football player, I would have been humiliated to be seen benching 85 pounds. Unless it was a warmup or something. Bizarro world.