starting strength gym
Page 1404 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 4049041304135413941402140314041405140614141454150419042404 ... LastLast
Results 14,031 to 14,040 of 24219

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by allent View Post
    I also am waiting for flushable baby wipes to go on sale at Costco. Sounds so much nicer.
    Corrie is right, skip the Costco Kirkland brand bulk pack... trust me, I got sucked in, once. The wipes are too small and feel like they still have chunks of wood floating around in the paper. I'm a big supporter of Kirkland branded stuff, but those wipes are awful.

i have one for today! Female trainer I talk to at the gym, was talking gear with a proclaimed old power lifter, who doesn't lift anymore. Her husband is a pro bencher, totally into shirts. She has just started trying wraps for her squat. Mostly cause he knee is jacked. She squats high and knows it but seems to be working at it. Whatever.

So her and the old power lifter were talking squat suits and bench shirts and how they get bruised and stuff and how her husband got actually cut up by one of his new shirts and couldn't use it at all. Here's the gold. She says

"yah I can't wear a suit or a shirt like that, i'd blow out my implants and don't want to go through -that- surgery again"

Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post
    i have one for today! Female trainer I talk to at the gym, was talking gear with a proclaimed old power lifter, who doesn't lift anymore. Her husband is a pro bencher, totally into shirts. She has just started trying wraps for her squat. Mostly cause he knee is jacked. She squats high and knows it but seems to be working at it. Whatever.

So her and the old power lifter were talking squat suits and bench shirts and how they get bruised and stuff and how her husband got actually cut up by one of his new shirts and couldn't use it at all. Here's the gold. She says

"yah I can't wear a suit or a shirt like that, i'd blow out my implants and don't want to go through -that- surgery again"
    Hahaha, that's great. I believe it though, that gear can be crazy tight and under a load who knows what kind of pressure it's putting on the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Paauwe View Post
    Saw the hiker with the tiny shorts and big backpack on the tiny escalator again.
    "Tiny escalator" is cute and accurate, but I've always called it a stair or step mill. It's actually quite good for cardio. If you don't die of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post

This is not funny. They save lives, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    This is not funny. They save lives, you know.
    I've heard they can also be really helpful in decreasing the ROM for the raw bench press.

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    They save lives, you know.
    You mean she didn't go tits up?

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid's dad View Post
    I've heard they can also be really helpful in decreasing the ROM for the raw bench press.
    You mean the 'breast' reflex?

Jsutt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    those nozzles are for cleaning your soiled bodyparts surely?

In islamic countries they have a shower on a hose next to toilets for you to clean up after going. In less developed situations you get a jug which you fill with water yourself.

British (natives) and I presume you 'muricans dont usually clean up after pooping right? Always found that a bit baffling. Surely for most men, and a lot of women, its like peanut butter in a shag carpet. How the fuck is some dry paper going to cut it? HOW??????
    Once you've gone South-East Asian high-pressure hose you'll never go back. Absolute godsend for anyone on a high protein diet. Honestly, it's a major factor in my decision to not go back home any time in the near future. Last trip home was just two damn weeks of sheer discomfort.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsutt View Post
    Once you've gone South-East Asian high-pressure hose you'll never go back.
    Well, that is what they say.