starting strength gym
Page 1961 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 961146118611911195119591960196119621963197120112061 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,610 of 24219

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by dhalli View Post
    It's better than the dude that'd use the wall mounted hand drier blower thing to dry his ass crack while bending over touching his toes. I walked in, saw that and left. Done with that gym, fuck Bally's, never went back.
    I've told this story in this thread before. The old guy in the locker room would use the wall mount hair dryer to dry his entire body by turning it on and then putting his arms up like a ballerina and slowly spinning in a circle.

I thought this was just a creepy dude thing until I saw an old broad dry her lady bits w a locker room hair dryer, leg up on a bench.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilchrest View Post
    Did this make a low-frequency whistle? Something akin to blowing over the open mouth of a empty plastic gallon milk jug? I only ask because this was my mental soundtrack while imagining this sight in my mind.
    WTF Gilchrest! cannot get that sight and sound out of my head now, funny and disturbing at the same time

Not a fan.
    Ironically, I feel like a fan would work better since the cool air wouldn't make you all sweaty again.

Did this make a low-frequency whistle? Something akin to blowing over the open mouth of a empty plastic gallon milk jug? I only ask because this was my mental soundtrack while imagining this sight in my mind.
    Probably hard to hear over the hair-dryer. You'd have to get your head right in there.

Funniest thing I've read on here in a very long time. Solid post.

Just imagine if she could finely control the shape and size of her old lady hole. She could do polyphonic vagina singing.

Rofl!

^this

was fucking gold

well played gilchrest

starting strength coach development program
    Kazoo?