starting strength gym
Page 2319 of 2422 FirstFirst ... 1319181922192269230923172318231923202321232923692419 ... LastLast
Results 23,181 to 23,190 of 24218

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Murelli View Post
    Ladies, beware your fossae and: Instagram
    Some of those comments are funny.
    "thatsilvymy boobs hate each other they face the opposite direction of each other it's like two people who are petty and won't talk to each other"

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I was just going to post how I think we need to see thatsilvy's pair for some "councilling sessions", but Jermain there stole my thunder.
    C'mon, Bret, you're too easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Maybe you could make me feel better about myself, or at least forget about that time you shot me with a longbow (did that happen in the US show btw?)
    I'll have Murray put it on the agenda for our next band meeting.

Gym was crowded today -lots of people here on vacation. One guy came in and started his workout with 20 minutes of wrist curls -got to get the forearm pump going before you proceed.

Then there was this guy who happens to hashtag himself as being at the gym. He doesn't have a terrible high bar squat but the fact that he think it's emphasizing glutes and that chains are for "stabilization" is rather amusing Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by poser View Post
    Gym was crowded today -lots of people here on vacation. One guy came in and started his workout with 20 minutes of wrist curls -got to get the forearm pump going before you proceed.

Then there was this guy who happens to hashtag himself as being at the gym. He doesn't have a terrible high bar squat but the fact that he think it's emphasizing glutes and that chains are for "stabilization" is rather amusing Instagram
    The squat isn't terrible, but I don't think you should have a fitness channel with a 2 plate squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Callador View Post
    The squat isn't terrible, but I don't think you should have a fitness channel with a 2 plate squat.
    Lollll

He did not set up those chains well. Also, you don't need chains if you squat 2 plates.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    Lollll

He did not set up those chains well. Also, you don't need chains if you squat 2 plates.
    That's right! What he needs is to squat 2 plates on a bosu ball, because that helps with balance, and it would look impressive on his fitness channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Callador View Post
    Never fails, see it all the time: 2 plate squat followed by 7 plate leg press.

Tried a new gym today. They've spent over £1/2million on every single machine to work every part of your body. All Watson and hammer strength stuff, dumbbells upto 150kg (330lbs). Saw the 2 racks hidden in the corner and the only goddamn barbells are 31mm no knurl hex bolt pieces of shit that you can get for £100.

starting strength coach development program
    That's a shame. Also, who the fuck uses 150kg dumbbells?