Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious - Page 2368

starting strength gym
Page 2368 of 2418 FirstFirst ... 13681868226823182358236623672368236923702378 ... LastLast
Results 23,671 to 23,680 of 24174

Thread: Joined a new gym last night. Hilarious

  1. #23671
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Land of Shadows...
    Posts
    5,015

    Default

    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    • wichita falls texas february 2021 seminar
    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    this is my edit: If this ^ goof ball can kinda sorta do it with 205#, and do it while actually have it being a challenge for him, again and again. . . .

    ....then its plausible Martin could do it for real with 315 with decent form.

  2. #23672
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Land of Shadows...
    Posts
    5,015

    Default

    EDIT2: watched it again. Its realz

  3. #23673
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    158

    Default

    That guy appears to have some sort of handicap, no? Left leg going off sideways, right leg looks funny where it hits his hip.

  4. #23674
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Land of Shadows...
    Posts
    5,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinic View Post
    That guy appears to have some sort of handicap, no? Left leg going off sideways, right leg looks funny where it hits his hip.
    I meant no offense.

    But if he is, it makes my point even moreso (its doable)

    Bradley Martin is always doing weird stupid shit (thats funny, to watch)

    Instagram

  5. #23675
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Didn't mean to insinuate that you were being crass...more that he may not be doing that movement by choice.

  6. #23676
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wisquatson!
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MBasic View Post
    Bradley Martin is always doing weird stupid shit (thats funny, to watch)

    Instagram
    OH, fuck yes. I want to do these.

  7. #23677
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinic View Post
    Didn't mean to insinuate that you were being crass...more that he may not be doing that movement by choice.
    Anyone other than me remember mwhities?

    The guy who successfully competed with only one arm in all three lifts?

  8. #23678
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wisquatson!
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    mwhities was awesome! forgot about him. any word from him?

  9. #23679
    Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    3,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Anyone other than me remember mwhities?

    The guy who successfully competed with only one arm in all three lifts?
    Oh yes...total bad-ass. A one-arm barbell bench press...seriously, wtf!? And a three-plate deadlift with one hand, no strap!?

  10. #23680
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Land of Shadows...
    Posts
    5,015

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie Butland View Post
    Oh yes...total bad-ass. A one-arm barbell bench press...seriously, wtf!? And a three-plate deadlift with one hand, no strap!?
    shit, i forgot about the deadlift thing. The deadlift is more impressive that the bench . . . maybe. That sorta stuff is awesome.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •